Forms You May Need
Opening MCFD online forms
You will need Adobe Reader 10 or higher to use applications in PDF format.
Adobe Reader can be downloaded free from the Adobe website. It is available for Windows and Mac computers.
Opening PDF applications on our website
Some web browsers do not open PDF files in Adobe Reader, they use other software. If you are using Internet Explorer version 7 you may experience issues with PDF forms.
If a PDF document opens up incorrectly (with no image), or you get an error message, you can try:
- opening the document using a different browser; or
- installing the newest version of Internet Explorer
If you have tried the above but are still unable to open the document, please let us know about your technical issue.
If you continue to have problems opening a PDF on our website, download the file to your own computer. To do this:
For PC users
- Right-click the link
- Select “Save target as” or “Save link as”
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the file
- Select “Save.”
For Mac users
- Press the Control (ctrl) key and click on the link
- When the option menu appears, choose “Download link to disk” or “Download linked file”
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like to store the file. Your computer will start the download once you have selected a location.
Then, open the file from your computer.
Opening PDFs on your computer
If you have downloaded a PDF and it is not opening properly, follow these instructions:
- Right click on the PDF
- Select “Open with”
- Select “Choose program”
- Select “Adobe Acrobat Reader”
- Make sure to check the box that says “Always use this program to open these files”
- Select “OK”
Autism Funding: Under 6 Forms:
Autism Funding: Ages 6-18 Forms:
Specialist Assessment Forms:
- CF905 Confirmation of Diagnosis Form
- For ASD diagnosis done prior to April 1, 2004
- For families of children with ASD who have moved to BC from another province
- CF904 Non-BCAAN (Private) Diagnosis Form
- CF0901 Application for Registry of Autism Service Providers
- CF0910 Supervision-Verification Record for Supervised - SLP
- CF3001 Service Provider Portal Access Request