How To Apply
New and renewing applicants can use a Child Care Subsidy Application and the Child Care Subsidy Child Care Arrangement forms. To make the process easier, please use the Application Checklist.
- Complete one of the following two application forms:
Child Care Subsidy Child Care Arrangement (CF2798) Your Child Care Provider must complete and sign their portion of the form.
- Child Care Subsidy Application - Dynamic Fill and Print (CF2900) This form can be completed and saved on your computer. You can save the form at any time. Once complete, print the form and follow the directions on the last page to submit by fax or mail. If you are including your spouse on the application, your spouse must also sign the application form.
- Child Care Subsidy Application (CF2900) This form must be printed and completed by hand. Follow the directions on the last page to submit by fax or mail.
Forms are available by calling 1 888 338-6622 or can be obtained at a Child Care Resource and Referral office, a Service BC office, or an Immigrant Settlement Services Agency.
You may also be required to complete the following supplementary forms (please see the Application Checklist for additional details):
Mail or fax all the required documents to:
After your application has been submitted:
Child Care Subsidy Service Centre
PO Box 9953 Stn Prov Govt
Victoria, BC V8W 9R3
Fax: 1 877 544-0699
If your circumstances change after you apply:
- The Child Care Subsidy Service Centre will review your application to determine if it is complete and whether you are eligible to receive Child Care Subsidy.
- If eligible, you and your child care provider will receive an authorization in the mail describing the length of time and amount of Child Care subsidy you are eligible to receive.
- If you are not eligible, you will receive a letter explaining the decision with further information on how you may request a review of this decision.
- You must notify the Child Care Subsidy Service Centre immediately of any changes in your family circumstances such as employment, marital status, number of dependants, address, family income, and/or change of child care provider.
- Failure to report changes is an offense under the Child Care Subsidy Act and may result in suspension of your Child Care Subsidy, recovery of fees paid on your behalf and/or legal action.
- If you are not sure what changes to report, please contact the Child Care Subsidy Service Centre.
The Child Care Subsidy Service Centre will contact you if more information is needed.