Child Care Subsidy Forms - Applying or Renewing

Adobe ReaderDocuments on this website are in PDF format and require a PDF reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader Version 7.0 or higher, you can download Adobe Reader free by clicking on the 'Get Adobe Reader' icon.

Child Care Subsidy Forms - for Child Care Providers

All service providers receiving payments for Child Care Subsidy will require a 'supplier number' to claim for CCS payments. BC Government supplier numbers are created for all Child Care Subsidy service providers. For further information on supplier numbers please see the Rates & Payments page.

MCFD and Child Care Subsidy (CCS) are pleased to offer the ability to complete claim forms online.

Important: To begin using the new 'Dynamic Fill and Print claim forms' you will be required to follow these instructions for a one time only initial set up. You will not have to repeat this step when using the forms again. If you experience any difficulties, please contact the Child Care Subsidy Service Centre.

If more than one full day of care is provided in a month for a school-aged child due to school closure or child's illness, an adjustment must be requested. This may be done as follows: