- Your application for child care subsidy is valid for up to one year.
- If you wish to renew your application for subsidy, please submit a Child Care Subsidy Application form and any other required documentation to the Child Care Subsidy Service Centre. Please submit this documentation before your subsidy expires to avoid a break in service.
Important points to note when renewing Child Care Subsidy:
- You are responsible to know when your subsidy will expire and to submit a new application form each year.
- Subsidy may be paid from the first day of the month in which the application is completed and submitted. To avoid a break in service, please submit your application prior to the end date on your authorization.
- The Child Care Subsidy Service Centre requires sufficient time to process your application and determine if you are still eligible.
For more information, please refer to the FAQ for parents.