Complaints Process For Youth
- in the care of the Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD) or a Delegated Aboriginal Agency (DAA)?
- receiving services from MCFD or a DAA?
- thinking you should receive services?
Do you feel:
- you were treated unfairly?
- like nobody is listening to you?
- like you need more help than you are getting?
- you didn’t get the service you asked for?
- you don’t know why something happened?
- your needs were not met or your rights were ignored?
OR if you have a problem with MCFD or a DAA, then you’ve come to the right place. These pages and the brochure, Complaint Process for Youth will help you understand the complaints process.
Disagreeing with adults can be hard but there are supports to help you.
We want to know how can we make things better for you. How can we improve our system?
You won’t get into trouble for speaking out. You have the right to be heard – use your voice!