If You Need Help
- Local Child and Youth Mental Health Offices of the Ministry of Children and Family Development.
- BC NurseLine provides British Columbians with a 24-hour toll-free access to registered nurses to provide confidential health information and advice on the telephone.
- BC Mental Health Information Line puts free information about mental health and mental illness at your fingertips. Anyone can use it, 24 hours a day.
- Helpline - To report suspected cases of child abuse or neglect, dial 310-1234 (no area code needed) from anywhere in B.C.
- SafeKidsBC provides telephone helpline and extensive resources on preventing child abuse in your community for children and teens. Includes links to child protection services across Canada.
- The Crisis Centre provides British Columbia crisis line numbers and related links and resources.
- Centre for Suicide Prevention lists crisis lines in various areas of British Columbia and provides related sites in other provinces and territories.
- Service BC is the B.C. government's call centre, providing toll-free access to government information and services throughout the province.
- Kids Help Phone is a national, bilingual, 24-hour toll-free confidential phone counseling, referral and internet services for children and youth or their parents in English and French.